-
Michelle Jhon posted in the group UK Business Plan
This group is for business owners and entrepreneurs who want to connect with others and share ideas about running a company. You can talk about starting a venture, making operations better, getting funding, planning growth or handling day-to-day business choices. People looking for business plan consultants near me can share what worked for them…Read More
-
Michelle Jhon created the group
UK Business Plan
About Me

Michelle Jhon
My name is Michelle Jhon and I am a writer who helps nursing students with their assignments. I really enjoy learning about nursing and then sharing what I find out with students. I like to take what I learn and make it into something that's easy to understand and useful for students. Nursing is a subject for a lot of students because they have so much work to do. That is why I try to make sure that students get affordable nursing assignment help in UK without spending much money, especially when they have a lot of deadlines to meet.
Groups
UK Business Plan
Public Group
User Badges
Gamipress User Balance
Beginner
0
Big Talker
0
Chit Chatter
1700
Credits
0
Influencer
0
Small Talker
0
social-butterfly
Beginner
