Profile Photo

Laique IbadOffline

•
out of 5
•
0 Ratings

    Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter.

    About Me

    Laique Ibad

    My name is Laique Ibad, and I work with Boultwood Associates in the UAE. My interest in Dispute avoidance has grown through seeing how early communication and a clear understanding of project concerns can help prevent disagreements from becoming more complex. I enjoy looking at the circumstances behind potential issues, considering different viewpoints, and learning how commercial and contractual concerns can be addressed in a practical way. Working with experienced professionals has given me useful insight into managing project relationships and recognising risks at an early stage. I’m continuing to develop this knowledge through exposure to different construction matters.

    User Badges

    Gamipress User Balance
    0 Big Talker
    0 Chit Chatter
    1000 Credits
    0 Influencer
    0 Small Talker
    0 social-butterfly
    Beginner

    Цей веб-сайт використовує файли cookie

    Ми використовуємо їх, щоб надати вам найкращий досвід. Якщо ви продовжуєте використовувати наш веб-сайт, ми вважатимемо, що ви раді отримати всі файли cookie на цьому веб-сайті.