Foto del Profilo

Glenn CookOffline

•
fuori di 5
•
0 Ratings

    A proposito di me

    My name is Glenn Cook, and I graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in Communication. I have worked in online academic support for 2 years, assisting students with different parts of their WGU studies. My daily work includes explaining course topics, helping learners understand assignments, reviewing study plans, and offering guidance for exam preparation. I often work with students who need support from online WGU experts while managing their coursework. I like keeping my guidance clear and easy to follow. Helping students understand their work and make steady progress is an important part of what I do.

    Badges utente

    Gamipress User Balance
    0 Big Talker
    0 Chit Chatter
    1000 Credits
    0 Influencer
    0 Small Talker
    0 social-butterfly
    Beginner

    Questo sito web utilizza i cookies

    Li utilizziamo per offrirvi la migliore esperienza. Se continuate a utilizzare il nostro sito web, presumiamo che siate d’accordo a ricevere tutti i cookie di questo sito.