Profile Photo

Michelle JhonOffline

•
out of 5
•
0 Ratings
  • Profile picture of Michelle Jhon

    Michelle Jhon posted in the group UK Business Plan

    • 3 weeks ago

    This group is for business owners and entrepreneurs who want to connect with others and share ideas about running a company. You can talk about starting a venture, making operations better, getting funding, planning growth or handling day-to-day business choices. People looking for business plan consultants near me can share what worked for them to ask for advice, and learn what to think about before hiring help. The group welcomes chats, real opinions, and helpful tips from people with different business experiences.

About Me

Michelle Jhon

My name is Michelle Jhon and I am a writer who helps nursing students with their assignments. I really enjoy learning about nursing and then sharing what I find out with students. I like to take what I learn and make it into something that's easy to understand and useful for students. Nursing is a subject for a lot of students because they have so much work to do. That is why I try to make sure that students get affordable nursing assignment help in UK without spending much money, especially when they have a lot of deadlines to meet.

Groups

Group logo of UK Business Plan
UK Business Plan
Public Group

User Badges

Gamipress User Balance
0 Big Talker
0 Chit Chatter
1700 Credits
0 Influencer
0 Small Talker
0 social-butterfly
Beginner

Цей веб-сайт використовує файли cookie

Ми використовуємо їх, щоб надати вам найкращий досвід. Якщо ви продовжуєте використовувати наш веб-сайт, ми вважатимемо, що ви раді отримати всі файли cookie на цьому веб-сайті.