This module aims to raise awareness of the need of accessible tourism, both from the perspective of the tourist and the requirements needed to conduct an accessible and easy visit.
Duration: 90 min
After completing the module, the learners will:
- understand that disability is not a limitation for traveling and visiting
- feel comfortable while working with a group of tourists with disabilities
- be able to create offers adapted to the needs of tourists with disabilities
- be aware of what to take into account when adapting a tour to the needs of the tourists
- be aware of how to make everyone fully participate in the tour.